G'Day!

Welcome to our blog! It's our way both of keeping a record of getting to know our new home, and also of keeping everyone at home in touch with what we are doing.

Love Wendy, Andrew, George and Anna xxx

How to comment!

We like comments! It lets us know that someone is reading this rubbish we are sending out into the ether. Don't be put off by the need to set up a google account - you never need to use it other than to sign in to make a comment (although I have to say that googlemail is rather good!).

And if you already have a google account - why not leave a comment today?

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sigh....

Still nothing from George Clooney. V disappointing.

6 comments:

Lucy said...

He's probably thinking really hard about what to say so he can make a good impression....

Unknown said...

Hi

Glad that u are all OK.
I am sure you may already know this but it has stopped RAINING!!!!!!

Donna and the boys
xx

Lucy said...

Hey I was talking to George Clooney on Skype just now. I told him that the ivillage quiz has identified him as my Celebrity Soulmate. He said he'd come over later and were there any more at home like me? I said yes, my sister. Like me but younger and thinner (with duller hair though lol) He said he'd bring his younger, thinner (but spottier) friend Brad.

I said this would be cool.

Then I woke up.

;-) xxx

The Pettifers said...

Way cool! It would be really great if Brad could like me, despite my dull and lifeless hair, and my smelly feet. I must get to ivillage and find out who my celebrity soulmate is..

Lucy said...

I also found out that my Celebrity Twin is Reese Witherspoon, my How Sexy Are You Rating is "Saucepot", (one of) the Careers To Suit My Personality is consulting (thank god for that lol), he's not The Marrying Kind (shocker) and my IQ is 0.3 or something (it was very late....)

Have also replied to your Comment in my Comments.

"You say OCD like it's a bad thing"

L xxxxx

The Pettifers said...

Hey - my celebrity twin waas also Reese Witherspoon!