G'Day!

Welcome to our blog! It's our way both of keeping a record of getting to know our new home, and also of keeping everyone at home in touch with what we are doing.

Love Wendy, Andrew, George and Anna xxx

How to comment!

We like comments! It lets us know that someone is reading this rubbish we are sending out into the ether. Don't be put off by the need to set up a google account - you never need to use it other than to sign in to make a comment (although I have to say that googlemail is rather good!).

And if you already have a google account - why not leave a comment today?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Star Struck

You hope that, should you ever be in a position to meet someone famous that you would be cool, calm and collected.

So....

Why is it that when I eventually caught sight of Robson Greene today, I found myself waving and screaming at him across the road saying

'We're the only English people in the street!!!!'

???!!!!

Mortified.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does he look as good as he does on the screen? I'm jealous - I watch anything with him in it. Perhaps you could offer to help him with research into the role??

The Pettifers said...

He does look good! Tomorrow I will invite him over for coffee! He must surely be rather lonely over here and need some home comforts hehehehehehe.

Actually until now I've never really rated him in the looks department much although I love his stuff on tv, but now it's like anything with the slightest whiff of home is attractive! And he does have rather lovely twinkly eyes...

Samantha Tolmie said...

I ADORE Robson Green! He is one of my more serious crushes!

Tell him to pop in when he's ever in Doncaster lol, I'll look after him!