G'Day!

Welcome to our blog! It's our way both of keeping a record of getting to know our new home, and also of keeping everyone at home in touch with what we are doing.

Love Wendy, Andrew, George and Anna xxx

How to comment!

We like comments! It lets us know that someone is reading this rubbish we are sending out into the ether. Don't be put off by the need to set up a google account - you never need to use it other than to sign in to make a comment (although I have to say that googlemail is rather good!).

And if you already have a google account - why not leave a comment today?

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Huh

No one has written a comment for ages, and I'm not telling you what I did on my birthday (today!) until someone does. So there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Wendy - I've been away - up in London - honest. Pleeease tell me what you did - pretty please

Lucy said...

I've come onto your blog SPECIFICALLY to write you a wonderful birthday comment.

But I'm not going to now......

hehehehehehe

What are we gonna do on New Year's Eve then? I am so excited can we do something fab? See the fireworks at Sydney Harbour? Whatever is The Thing People Do?

I hope you had a really great birthday.

Can't wait to see you all. Dad is here right now telling us all about his trip.

Love you lots, big slobbery birthday kiss

lucy xxxxx

Lucy said...

I see you are too old and decrepit now to keep up with your blog....

This is what old age does, y'see. By the time you've finished plucking the whiskers out of your chin and put your teeth in and bent, oh-so-slowly-and-carefully down to position your Tena-Lady pad in your big old granny pants, it's time for your afternoon nap already.

Trust me I'm already there ;-)

Luce xxx