G'Day!

Welcome to our blog! It's our way both of keeping a record of getting to know our new home, and also of keeping everyone at home in touch with what we are doing.

Love Wendy, Andrew, George and Anna xxx

How to comment!

We like comments! It lets us know that someone is reading this rubbish we are sending out into the ether. Don't be put off by the need to set up a google account - you never need to use it other than to sign in to make a comment (although I have to say that googlemail is rather good!).

And if you already have a google account - why not leave a comment today?

Friday, March 30, 2007

Dancing Queen

Graham and I dancing - I think you can tell we are having a good time!


Me, Graham and Amanda - eyes closed as usual!


More dancing - we love to dance


Amanda and Graham dancing

Wednesday night was my last night at Mojive with Graham and Amanda. Can't recommend modern jiving enough, and I know I am going to miss having my dancing buddies - however, I have been kind enough to provide Graham with a new dancing partner, Amanda, and I have already found out where the classes are in Sydney.



After dancing we went off for a curry, and as usual ordered far too much!



I apologise for the pictures - it seems it is not really possible for me to have a photo taken with my eyes open!

No comments: